Welcome to the humble beginnings of PiLLOOHS!! Please help us build this into a special company!
Based out of Atlanta, Georgia we are a Women's Clothing Brand looking to grow by Fluffing 1 shirt at a time! If Lil Wayne had make a new song it would be "I wish I could Fluff every girl in the world..."
Our Brand represents women who are fun, cute,confident, sexy and flirty. There are a few brands out there that represent that. But there is not one single brand that represents your "assets" embedded in the name of the brand itself.(And NO... Owls n Hot wings is NOT a clothing line haha) PiLLOOHS is all about being plush,soft, firm, happy, perky, and any other description you can think of with "Pillows". Our brand will make guys want to put their head on some.
Our current and future vision is to create and build a recognizable National Clothing Line/Brand. Our goal is to make cute, sexy and comfortable clothes for girls and women of all ages. Below is a list of our vision of what we plan to do and what we see PiLLOOHS can become.
1. Expand more T-shirts and shorts designs
2. PiLLOOHS Pajamas
3. PiLLOOH Pets (cute outfits for their Dogs that compliment our Women's line)
4. University Collegiate PiLLOOHS (License with Colleges to show off your PiLLOOHS & represent the college you're from)
5. PiLLOOHS n Panties (our bra n panties line)
6. Bikini Swimwear
7. Body PiLLOOHS (a sports / workout clothes, sports bras,etc)
8. Pregnant PiLLOOHS (maternity)
9. MORE PiLLOOHS
9. "FiRM" Believer Breast Cancer Foundation. I have been thru cancer myself and would like to help fight for a cure not just for Breast Cancer, but fighting Cancer itself.
The story of PiLLOOHS:
One day I hung out late with my friends. The next day I had to run errands early in the morning. While sitting around half tired and sleepy, i saw this lady with some big Hooters. I thought to myself I would love to put my head on those Pillows... That was my Aha moment! Taking Pillows and abstracting it like Hooters with the "OO" in it. So I said it's Pillows... with an OOH!!! From that moment I became obsessed.
The Aha moment! Being tired and sleepy....I just wanted to "Put my head on some"
PiLLOOHS come in all shapes & sizes
Even Owls love them